That's good to hear, Tim. I was mistaken about "Browse by" still using
Lucene. Recently I found some metadata out of date on our DSpace instance,
and it turns out I had to re-activate the Lucene indexing cron jobs which I
had disabled after upgrading to DSpace 4.x last year. But actually this was
for one of our third-party modules, not "Browse by".

Now to pressure the developer of the third-party module to update to
Discovery. ;)

Regards,

Alan