Hi Lewatle

You can convert and import log files from a different dspace instance using the command line tools

- stats-log-converter: Convert dspace.log files ready for import into solr statistics - stats-log-importer: Import previously converted log files into solr statistics

What I do is put the logs in a temporary directory, then cd to my [dspace]/bin directory and first run the converter (./dspace stats-log-converter -i /path/to/temp/dir/ -m -n -o /path/to/dest/dir/ -v) on the files in the temporary directory, then run the importer on the resultant files.

For help on the command line tools, run them with a -h switch. ./dspace stats-log-converter -h will provide the help.