From: Shaun Donovan [mailto:sha...@teqcle.co.za]
Sent: 22 July 2015 07:09 AM
To: Lewatle Phaladi; dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] re-using solr stats from Dspace 3.2 in Dspace 4.3

Hi Lewatle

You can convert and import log files from a different dspace instance using the
command line tools

- stats-log-converter: Convert dspace.log files ready for import into solr
statistics
- stats-log-importer: Import previously converted log files into solr statistics

What I do is put the logs in a temporary directory, then cd to my [dspace]/bin
directory and first run the converter (./dspace stats-log-converter -i
/path/to/temp/dir/ -m -n -o /path/to/dest/dir/ -v) on the files in the
temporary directory, then run the importer on the resultant files.

For help on the command line tools, run them with a -h switch. ./dspace
stats-log-converter -h will provide the help.