Hello,

DSpace 4.3.   We're getting an error when trying to run dspace stats-util -br:
"Document is missing mandatory uniqueKey field: uid".  We want to run this
command specifically to remove stats for deleted bitstreams (-r option).

This sounds like the same root problem as
DS-2212<https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2212>, which is fixed in version
5.2.  But I just wanted to check: is there any way to get this to work without
upgrading?

Thanks,

Anthony