Hi OK,

The endpoint to look up an object by its handle is
<base-rest-url>/handle/<handle-number>. So, for example:
https://demo.dspace.org/rest/handle/10673/14?expand=all

The /handle/<handle-number> endpoint doesn't appear to be properly
documented. Here is the HandleResource in the code.
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-rest/src/main/java/org/dspace/rest/HandleResource.java#L37

It produces a rest DSpaceObject (so if the handle yields an Item, the
response is a rest Item in json/xml).
{
id: 10
name: "Test submit"
handle: "10673/14"
type: "item"
link: "/rest/items/10
<chrome-extension://hgmloofddffdnphfgcellkdfbfbjeloo/rest/items/10>"
expand:
[
0]
lastModified: "2015-07-27 11:00:18.027"