Hi,

I think the best way in this case is you export the whole database from server A
and import this export into server B.
You can do this wiht tools from the DB-Developer.

Nice greatings Kosmas

Am 29.07.2015 um 15:33 schrieb Mark H. Wood:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 01:46:00PM +0300, Mansoor Ali wrote:
Iam really thankful if any one would help me in this case.

Iam trying this to implement on windows.
I want to create two instances for dspace-5.2-src-release and to keep both
the instances in two different servers called ServerA & ServerB and my main
intention is to view the same data from both instances so please any body
have a solution for this case or what will be the best way to view the same
data from two instance which are on two different Servers and these two
servers are connected to a single DB server & a single assetstore.
I have not tried to build such a system, but here is what I would do.

The two instances of DSpace should in this case use a single database,
not two separate databases.  That is:  db.url should be the same for
both.

The shared assetstore should be in a filesystem that can coordinate
concurrent use across a cluster of hosts and is configured to do so.
It appears to me that you are running your DSpaces on MS Windows, and
I haven't touched a Windows server in years so I don't have any good
specific advice on that.

The behavior that you see with two separate databases, even though
stored in the same DBMS instance, is what I would expect.  The
database is how DSpace knows what it has and where to find it.

Universit├Ąt Ulm
Kommunikations- und Informationszentrum (kiz)
Abt. Infrastruktur
Albert-Einstein-Allee 37
89081 Ulm
Tel.   0731/50-15495