Hi,

   Another way is just dump the database and upload it in the another bd
(If you are using postegres):
   => http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/app-pgdump.html

1th server
pg_dump > $HOME/exports/dspace-export-to-another-server.sql

2th  server
shutdown the tomcat
dropdb -U dspace "name of Dspace_DB"
createdb -U dspace -E UNICODE "name of Dspace_DB" -T template0
psql -U dspace "name of Dspace_DB" <
exports/dspace-export-to-another-server.sql
startup the tomcat

You can even use the rsync to copu the file from one server to another.