Lance Cotton schrieb:
on 3/23/2007 12:43 PM Sunando Sen said the following:
There seems to be a serious problem in 3.8.0 unofficial. I cannot view, deliver or delete individual messages in the quarantine. But "delete all" works. Dropping down to 3.8.0 CVS version fixed the problem:

I am also seeing this problem with the 3.8.0 unofficial release. Are we the only ones?

The viewmessage page shows an empty textarea box where the message would be and "Deliver" button does not work.

-Lance

Again, i'm using 3.8.0 unofficial, no problem here (i can see the details of a quarantined message)

greets,
KHP