From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Imposit.com - Webmaster
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:15 AM
To: dspam-users@lists.nuclearelephant.com
Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: [dspam-users] Re: Dspam Project still active?

As we can see no easy desicion :-)

I will take a look about the linking thing

I think a dual solution maybe suitable, but the maillingaccess must be much
better documentated so new users (and you wont belive how many don't know
how to subscribe) have it easier.

But what we need then is the link from the homepage to the new list and
forum.

Without that it would be a nice feature for existing users but new get lost

When we get this we can also make some posts to it newsplattforms like golem
or so and tell them that the project is active and developers are needed.
Maybe well get response and some more users :-)

!DSPAM:1011,4908b691150921459714913!