Now i'm testing my mail server (postfx, dovecot, dspam, clamd and
virtual users).
> I ran into this error :
> postfix/qmgr[16174]: warning: connect to transport dspam: No such file
> or directory
>
> check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/dspam_incoming is in
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions
> dspam_incoming contain : (the path is good and owned by root:dspam on
> 660)
> /./     FILTER dspam:unix:/var/run/dspam/dspam.sock
>
> I've done a postmap on this file and reloaded postfix configuration.
>
> The user postfix is in dspam group.
>
> It's working well on another mail server but I can't figure what I
> forgot on this one :x

Postfix is probably running in a chroot, so it would not be able to
access anything outside of it.
You could try running postfix outside of a chroot
http://www.postfix.org/BASIC_CONFIGURATION_README.html#chroot_setup
http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#no_chroot

Or if you prefer to use the chroot you would want to change the
ServerDomainSocketPath to be underneath the chroot,
 such as ServerDomainSocketPath  "/var/spool/postfix/dspam/dspam.sock",
and also change the FILTER line to point to /dspam/dspam.sock as it
needs to be relative to the chroot directory
You will also want to make sure that the user running dspam can write
to  /var/spool/postfix/dspam directory

David

!DSPAM:1011,495b7406150926168164446!