Thanks!  Hopefully this conversation will make it easier for folks to find it
in Google in the future...

Alas, it gives me a 0-length file run without sudo, and a segmentation fault
right away when run with sudo.

Hrmph.  The data came from another (dying) server, so maybe it's just broken.

Thanks,
Simon St.Laurent

--
Simon St.Laurent