https://189.20.214.220/status.html

No, not linked elsewhere.

If operator error, what UR= , RPT1, RPT2, MY combination would or could cause 
"System is currently busy" voice message ?

Steve

--- In [email protected], "ki4umx" <ki4...@...> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Steve Bosshard" <bosshard@> wrote:
> >
> > I have been talking with Joao, PY2JF in Americana Brazil concerning PY2KCA 
> > port C.  I am able to link to UR=PY2KCACL without any trouble.  Joao gets 
> > "System is Currently Busy" when he tries to Dplus Link from Brazil to the 
> > rest of the world.  Any ideas or suggestions ?
> > 
> > 73, Steve NU5D
> >
> The first thought I had - maybe it is already linked somewhere? Have him try 
> the (UR=PY2KCA I) command and it should tell him if it is linked.
> 
> 73
> Hank - KI4UMX
>


Reply via email to