Many thanks for your fast response, I found that group name after I posted this 
message, so I have posted a similar message there too.

--- In [email protected], John Hays <j...@...> wrote:
>
> Try Yahoo! group:  gmsk_dv_node
> 
> 
> On Apr 24, 2009, at 4:43 PM, repairs2000 wrote:
> 
> >
> >
> > A Big Hello to you all!
> >
> > I see people are using older sets to talk to D-Star repeaters and  
> > other D-star radios. I see this is done by them two chips and I was  
> > wondering if anyone has made a board or bought a board ready for  
> > mounting into an older radio sets?
> > I would like to know how much they are to buy or make and how easy  
> > it is to install and modify the older set to use the board?
> > Have you made a board? was it complicated or was it easy to make?
> > Thanks for reading, any information would be much appreciated
> > Best regards Ian, Birmingham, England-UK
> >
> >
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> John Hays
> Amateur Radio: K7VE
> j...@...
> 
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>


Reply via email to