I am looking forward to meeting you on the bands.  I have been licensed since 
1991 and primarily worked cw.  Unfortunately it has become lean.  I then 
migrated to HF digital and got to enjoy it.  However since I am 76 years old 
and an attorney in White Plains, NY, I thought it was time to try something new 
to develop new skills and keep as sharp as possible.  Onc3 in a while I work 
Echo Link which is also fb.  But why not expand.  I was reading an article in 
Feb QST and after some research decided to buy the DV Dongle.  It was arrive 
Monday.  I have registered on Gateway and hope to meet some of you soon.  By 
the way, I want to thank those fellows who have given me such excellent advise. 
 Hopefully I will be able to assist others when I learn more. 73  Bob

Reply via email to