----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Fran Miele" <[email protected]> 
To: "dstar digital" <[email protected]> 
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 6:16:25 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific 
Subject: RE: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] ID-80 Street Price is Out.... 








I like my 91ad, but I don't think I would buy another one. I would probably 
go for the 92ad. The 91 gets hot if you use it too long, so hot that you can 
hardly hold it. I haven't looked at the 80 too much but it uses the same 
battery as the 91ad . My guess is the 80 is nothing more that a newer 
rendition of the 91ad that costs more. Just my guess. 

Fran, W1FJM 

My understanding is the ID-80 does not have dual receivers and the D-Star board 
is built in. 

The dual receivers in the ID-91 are nice to have. 

There may be a possibility that the ID-80 GPS mike may work on the ID-91 . 

Dale 



 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to