.. and remember that you can develop your own software to
talk to your own hardware and any remote servers/trusts/computers
can NOT tell you how to talk to your own hardware/controller.

That is the point about the Open software.
You are not bound by what others will say or force you to
buy or spend $300 for software to talk to your
own hardware that you already spent money to get it.

73
The D_STAR_Open_Source group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/D_STAR_Open_Source/