On 3/15/2010 2:41 PM, Marlin wrote:

I just upgraded my IC-2200H to a IC-2820H. I using the ICOM software to program it. I programmed in a memory channel with my repeater info (my call, ur, rpt 1, rpt2, etc), but when I try to transmit, the IC-2820 display literally reads "OFF" and I can't transmit.

If I dial in the repeater manually, I can hit it. Is there some other
setting I am missing via the software that won't let me transmit when
using a memory channel?

thanks,
Marlin
KD5IVK

Sounds like you programmed an out-of-band transmit frequency for the repeater split into the memory channel.

Nate WY0X