On 5/17/2010 11:57 AM, Woodrick, Ed wrote:

And while you indicate that the G2 and DPlus protocols aren't open source, they definitely have been reversed engineered and we have third party solutions talking to them now.

Which ones?  Where can one find information on them?

Did they publish their reverse-engineering work?

Are they recommended for use in the overall network?

Anything interesting/useful?  Enlighten us Ed.

I've seen Zip/Doo-Dah/Nada from the powers that be on any 3rd party applications talking to 2nd party applications that work in the network and are recommended (or even required) to be installed by the Trust Server team.

Would love to know what they are and whether they're approved for use in the network.

Nate WY0X