ICF files really only make sense in a local area. The best place to get local icf files is by talking to local D-STAR users.

You can see how to extract the data from a 91AD ICF here
http://k7ve.org/blog/2007/06/csv-load-for-icom-ic-91ad/

The 880 and 80 are, to my knowledge, the only mutually compatible file format.

However, since the 880/80 software has cut and paste, you can take the csv generated from the 91AD ICF (documented on my blog, URL above) and open it in a spreadsheet and cut and paste columns into the 80AD program.