From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Charles Scott
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 2:16 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Gateway / NI-Star System Requirements

All:

I've been looking for minimum system requirements for a D-Star Gateway /
NI-Star computer system. I probably have a few systems here I might be
able to use, but would like to make some kind of intelligent selection.
I could probably find the specs for CentOS (Redhat) and base my choice
on that, but is NI-Star going to be similar? Any direction is appreciated.

Chuck