*Dear all we are only dealing in staff & labour accommodation. We having all
direct inquires*
*We only dealing with those brokers those having direct property for rent
.We welcome all the agents to offer us best property and finished the deal
within one day*
**

*We are looking  near AlBarsha  or T.com  full building or following number
of units for  Hotel Management team please send only your confirm direct
property :*

*1 bed rom: 23*

*2bed room: 12*

*Small 1 bed room: 05 *
* Big studios: 43   *
*                         *

* *

   1. *27 UNITS OF 1 BED ROOM FOR A HOTEL STAFF IN INTERNATIONAL CITY *

*PLEASE SEND ME ONLY YOUR DIRECT AVAILBLITY  WITH BEST DEAL *

   1. *40 rooms in Deira for staff accommodation*
   2. *35 1 bed room  in Deira for hotel staff near clock tower  or Righa
   Road *
   3. *500 sq ft office in Direa  *

*Dear all we are only dealing in rental staff & family accommodation please
send me your best rates and direct availability*

*Fax your property with your number and name best regard *
-=
Ayesha Akhter
Direct Solutions Real Estate
Cell: +971-50-257 32 36