Hello everybody,
I'm trying to learn more about the lua applets by modifying an existing
one.
I succeded in launching a script from inside a controller by simply
calling os.execute() and/or io.popen() and I can.

Now I'm trying to launch a script from the Squeezeplay/Controller on the
LMS server; I'd like to run a bash/sh script or a simple command with
parameters.

Should I use the Framework:pushAction() function? I succeded in
registering a custom Action with
jive.ui.Framework:registerAction("someaction")
but then when I call Framework:pushAction("someaction") the default bump
listener occurs
(from Framework.lua file: "By default, a bump listener is added so that
if nothing else responds, a bump will occur")

It's quite hard to find information about how achieve this, could
anybody please point me to the right direction/solution?

Thanks,
V.