Hi guys,
I did not manage to make it work.
I do have the controllers that belong to the receivers and managed to
get one of them connected without any issue.
The second one simply does not want to remain stable. It switches from
flashing quick to slow (red), sometimes turns blue, sometimes green,
then back to red, then yellow...just all over the place.

Tried the UDAP tool with all sorts of combinations of cables. It never
even finds it on the intranet but it can see my other devices.

So I guess the thing is bricked. It has been sitting in the drawer for a
while and maybe, during that time, has decided to go to Squeezebox
heaven...

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Merc

3 * Boom, 1 * Radio, 1 * Touch, 1 SB Classic, 2 SB Duet, 1pi with
picoreplayer, server and music on Synology DS718+
library ~50.000 titles