Hi Tri Dat,

Bernd was right and you were probably the first one computing on a 2d in 3d grid with box.

I looked into it today. The box sub control volume face computed the wrong normal for dim=2 and dimWorld=3.

I fixed this on a branch feature/ *discrete-fracture-2d3d-test <https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux/commits/feature/discrete-fracture-2d3d-test>*. This makes everything converge for my little fracture network. However, something on the boundaries looks still strange (saturation greater than 1, I tested the 2p model).

I implemented the same problem on our feature/globalvectors branch that has some major changes and improvements over the current version. There,

everything looked fine.

We have to look into the issue on the boundaries, so stay tuned.

Best wishes

Timo