Hello Bernd,

thank You very much for the fast and structured reply!

Building with dunecontrol from a terminal without generator options and importing the code as Makefile Project into Eclipse without Project Files works fine, but Eclipse misses some information, e.g. it cannot resolve some function names, the Make Targets are not read automatically from the Makefiles and maybe it cannot even show the source code during debugging(?). Fortunately, Christophs solution worked and after I added

-G\"Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles\" \
-D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug \

to my Option File the Project Files were created (the 2nd line is only needed for using the Eclipse Debugger). In the future, I will still use dunecontrol (with generator) from a terminal for setting up the build system.

With kind regards
Gergő