Hi Edscott,

if you built on the standard model just run your code with mpi, e.g.  mpirun
-np 4 ./executable.
Make sure you choose Dumux::AMGBackend as linear solver, as it is the only
solver working in parallel currently (it's an AMG preconditioned BiCGSTAB).
Assembly and solving will run in parallel.

There also is a parallel test in test/porousmediumflow/richards as an example
using the box method.

Best wishes,
Timo

Viele Grüße,