An: DuMuX User Forum <dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de>
Von: Timo <koch_t...@hotmail.com>
Datum: 15.05.2018 17:51
Kopie: "berk.ner...@uzh.ch" <berk.ner...@uzh.ch>
Betreff: Re: Antwort: Re: [DuMuX] Couple tracer model with 1p_1p test

On 15.05.2018 17:43, berk.ner...@uzh.ch wrote:
Dear Timo,

Thank you very much for the hints.

I know what you mean with the different versions and branches now, but I used
dune1 and dune2 in the email because I wasn't sure which dune and dumux
versions I was actually using.

I now downloaded the newest versions of dune and dumux (dune 2.6 and dumux
2.12, as "git clone -b releases/3.0-git
https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux.git"; dumux did not
work), and switched to the branch you mentioned (feature/multidomain-on-3.0).

I think that as you said this will resolve the stupid problems I was having. I
seem to have some troubles when compiling everything with
"./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=dumux/debug.opts all " though, the
build-cmake folder etc. is build without errors, but when entering
/build-cmake/test/multidomain/embedded/1d3d/1p_1p or 1p_richards, I am getting
many errors when compiling with "make test_1p_1p" or "make test 1p_richards".

Hi Berk,

there is no release branch yet for 3.0 because it's not released yet. The
branch is simply called master. The branch with the multidomain code is
feature/multidomain-on-3.0 as you noticed correctly.

Can you attach the output of make test_1p_1p?

BTW using the debug option file will produce very slow code. You can also use
the optim.opts option file and then switch setting the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
variable for the specific application you want to debug.
To this end add set(CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE Debug) in the CMakeLists.txt of the
application. Analogously,  set(CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE Release) will use compiler
flags that produce optimized binaries.

Timo

Do you have any ideas why this is happening ?

Thank you again for the help.

Best,
Berk