Hi Edscott,
you are right, you have to recompile the complete Dune stack with Clang
and the flags for the desired saninitzer. When you use a different build
directory, it is easy to switch back to your GCC-built stack.

Hope this helps,
Christoph

--
Unfortunately, plots are notoriously hard to get right. Partly, the
default settings of programs like gnuplot or Excel are to blame for