Hi Lorenzo,

It’s unclear what you mean: dsn/n is not the flux of the non-wetting phase,
dsn/n=0 only means the capillary-pressure-driven part of the flux is zero.
Anyway, for the immiscible two-phase model (2p) model, if you want to set the

(1) the non-wetting phase flux to zero: return zero for the Neumann boundary
flux of the non-wetting balance
(2) the non-wetting phase flux constant: return a constant for the Neumann
boundary flux of the non-wetting balance
(3) the capillary part of the flux to zero: assemble the remainder/non-zero
part of the flux in the problem.neumann() function for the non-wetting balance

For the 2pnc model we assemble component balances (essentially the same as for
2p because the two component only exist in their respective phase),
so that with Neumann, you set the total flux of a component (summed over all
phases), but again, if you want to set the

(1) the oil flux to zero: return zero for the Neumann boundary flux of the oil
balance
(2) the oil flux constant: return a constant for the Neumann boundary flux of
the oil balance
(3) the capillary part of the flux to zero: assemble the remainder/non-zero
part of the flux in the problem.neumann() function for the oil balance

Timo