Dear Rucha,

looks like dune-uggrid is not in the folder but you have a system-wide
installation of dune-uggrid that is being found.
That installed version seems to be incompatible. If you need that installed
version, probably adding

-DCMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_dune-uggrid=TRUE

to the CMAKE_FLAGS in the *.opts file helps.
Remember to also use the modified opts file in the last installation step
(dunecontrol).

Best wishes
Timo

On 19 Jul 2022, at 10:31, Timo Koch