Hello Christoph,

Thank you for your advice.  Because of your suggestion, I removed the older
installation files and installed Dumux again. I have successfully installed it
finally. Thanks for your help again.

Best wishes
Junqiang Wang

| |
王俊强

junqiangwang_...@163.com

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Christoph Grüninger<f...@grueninger.de> |
| Date | 12/28/2023 15:34 |
| To | DuMux User Mailing List<dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de> |
| Subject | Re: [DuMux] Help for the failure of Installation |
Hello Junqiang Wang,
looks like you have an older installation of Dune and Dumux. This might
interfere with checking out the right code. Can you please retry in an empty
folder?

Bye
Christoph