Hello,

I currently have a Radius greyscale portrait monitor attached to my Duo Dock
1 (with the VRAM expansion). This gives me 256 shades of grey which is fine
for most things except web-surfing.

I may be able to get a PC multi-synch monitor. Would I be able to attach
this to the Dock with a suitable cable?

If so, what cable would I need and what resolutions and colour depths could
I expect to get?

Thanks,

Michael
_____________________
Michael Clemmetsen
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
Duo/2400 List, The friendliest place on the Net!
A listserv for users and fans of Mac subportables.
FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
Be sure to visit Mac2400! <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>

X-Router | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott |  <http://www.drbott.com/prod/MIH120.html>

PowerBook Guy is          |      Click here!
Everything PowerBook!     |      http://www.powerbookguy.com

Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][

MacResQ Reader Specials: 2.5GB Seagate SCSI: $119, 4GB IBM SCSI: $199,
Norton Util. 4.0: $29, Mac Parts, Systems & Repairs <http://www.macresq.com>