I'm up for centralizing the discussion on anything but email.  Since a lot
of the discussion has already gone on in issue #119
<https://gitlab.com/duplicity/duplicity/-/issues/119>, let's centralize
there for now.  It has the ability to do limited threading and markdown.

As for building on GitLab, I've tried.  Look back in history for
.gitlab-ci.yml and you'll see the build steps.  They stopped working on
core20 and I went back to a Ubuntu 18.04 VM build.  I would love to be able
to build on GitLab again, but things just don't work.

...Ken