Hi,

I'm compiling natively under WinXP using mingw.sh resp. the Makefile.w32 in the
src directory, which was the old way to build under win32 as long as the build
under
linux was using scons.

Later Michael introduced alternatively under Linux the autoconf/configure/make
toolchain
which would be nice to work also under mingw, but never did. I just tried it
one time a while
ago and stuck to the old method when I realized that it does not work (without
trying to fix it).

I could try again if it works now with this #include_next ... guess anyhow it's
time to bild a new
binary with this help stuff included... ;-)

ciao
Ralph