2008/11/4 Neale Pickett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> yy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> After a quick look, I think the last check in the first if should be
>> arg->v != lt[sellt^1]
>
> Yes, that's what it should have said.  I wonder how it was working for
> me before, when I sent the code to the list.  [cue twilight zone music]
>
> Here's what it should have said:
>
> void
> setlayout(const Arg *arg)
> {
>  sellt ^= 1;
>  if(arg && arg->v && (arg->v != lt[sellt^1]))
>    lt[sellt] = (Layout *)arg->v;
>  if(sel)
>    arrange();
>  else
>    drawbar();
> }

Ok, are there any concerns making this upstream again? (Yes I know, we
had this already in earlier versions, by that time it was called
togglelayout())... There were reasons for not toggling, basically it
was confusing to toggle the layout after a long period of time,
because one forgets about what the previous layout was.

Kind regards,
--Anselm