Congrats !!! My 80 meter DXCC was a real surprise to me.  I never did
keep any kind of record as to band/mode  but used to just love to work DX
on 80 and 40 with a shunt fed tower system that Dave K8MN (A22MN, J52US,
etc..) had engineered during one of his R&R's home from Africa while
staying at my QTH.  Before I knew it, I thought it would be nice to have
the 5BDXCC.  When push came to shove, after I counted cards, I had 141 on
40, and 119 on 80 already there!  The bottom line ..... DX drove my
wagon, and I just went along for the ride and got my 2 toughest bands out
of the way because I loved the challenge of the pile-up. It's a great
challenge, and a GREAT award to be proud of.  Welcome to the club !!!

Best 73
Ken
WA8JOC