Wait a minute guys -- I personally think VP6 (not Barbados) and P5 should
both be suspended because I haven't worked them, even tho' I have everything
else on the DXCC list -- plus a bunch that are no longer there.  My reasons
for not working these two "entities" has nothing to do with anything.

I'm as competitive as the next guy and I waited until "countries" like China
and Albania were re-activated -- just like those who haven't got Mt. Athos
will have to wait for Apollo to get back on the air or for someone to
replace him, visitor or resident.

Changes to DXCC's rules have been bandied about by DXers for years, for
selfish or for real reasons.  In the end, it is a game that only we care
about.  If you don't like the game, don't play.

This thread is as ridiculous now as it was the last time it appeared.  The
trick has always been to live long and prosper.  Some of us do and some of
us don't.  That's the way the cookie crumbles.

And anyway, what difference does it make in that big antenna farm in the
sky?

73,

Al, VE1AL

_________