Would like to write to any Hams who have owned and used the Yaesu FL2000 B Linear amplifier. I recently purchased one of these secondhand and despite the age is in good working order. My only problem is that when the amplifier is switched on, but in standby mode (not transmitting) I get bad picture wobble (side to side) on my PC monitor (CRT type not LCD). Am not sure if this is caused by the high electomagnetic field from the big power transformer or interference from the two blower motors. Has anyone experienced this and any ideas on effective suppression.

Thanks and 73 from G'Land

Mike Giddings G3XLB