To: "Kurt W. Zimmerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 8:09 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] KP5 QRT Saturday a.m.

This is the first time I have ever heard of "poor spots". This is unbelievable!!! These guys taking their time, money, etc and staying up for hours without sleep in a tent at 120 degrees and you complaining about the quality of the THEIR operation... You should be ashamed of yourself...

I, and many others, worked them on 30 meters yesterday. It took me about 15 minutes.

Have you ever tried golf?  Sounds like you need a change.

Bill W4WX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kurt W. Zimmerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>