And if the congressman pressured the FWS, he should be recalled or impeached.

On Feb 22, 2006, at 6:52 PM, Barry wrote:

The ham that complained to his Congressman should be banned from DXCC for life. What a jerk!
Barry W2UP

Steve-KF2TI wrote:
>From the GoList reflector

To:                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From:                   "Chuck Chandler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:              Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:21:02 -0600
Subject:                [GOLIST] KP5

Interesting story posted for DailyDX subscribers regarding the recent KP5 operation. Turns out the operation was cut short due to another ham complaining to the FWS and to his congressman demanding it be stopped.

I wonder who this might be? Perhaps he will step forward and give his side of the story and his reasons for doing so? I'd say keeping silent would damn him in the minds of most hams.

Sorry, unless you are a subscriber Bernie has prohibited forwarding the document. Worth a read.

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA