From: "HK3CW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:49:19 -0500
To: <dx-news@njdxa.org>
Subject: Re: [DX-NEWS] (Fwd) [GOLIST] KP5

I'd  call  him  a  "disgruntled  DXpeditioner"...maybe  he  was
"thinking" or had plans in place of going to KP5 and these guys
just were faster to get the thing going.

I  remember  a  couple  of DXP "would be spoilers"...like a DXP
that  announced  it  plans to go Comoros and just a week before
some  others  jumped  and did a minor expedition..it turned out
the  Comoros  team  was awesome and they are still the best DXP
qso wise. The thing has happened a number of times...

Suing in USA is a national pastime.

73 de HK3CW ROB