To: Russell Kellam Jr
Cc: Ken Holdom ; dx-chat@njdxa.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 21:08
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] Future DXpeditions

I am just about to go on an expedition to Benin TY with three friends -
15 - 31 March.

I have previously been to VP8, V2, OY, 3D2, T30, T33, W7, VE7, VK6, 9V1,
HL and a few others.

I go on these trips because I want to.    I really dont care what other
people think.    When out there, I will do my best to make as many QSOs
as possible on as  many bands as possible using as many modes as I am
competent on, and take special delight on giving the little guy a new one.

If anybody does not like my operating skills, techniques, preferences or
anything connected with my expedition, then TOUGH - thats their
problem.   It wont be a problem for me.

I have no time for arm chair Dxers, who do little more than bitch about
everything.   Some of them should get off their butt now and again and
try it out.   I am open to constructive criticism as I try to do better
on each expedition, but I hate time wasters, and all the other moaners.

Sorry if I am a little blunt - but if you cant stand the heat - get out
of the kitchen.

Tom

GM4FDM

Russell Kellam Jr wrote:
Well said Ken. Many of the criticisms can be taken as "sour grapes" as
we move on to more & better DX. 73 Russ W4UBC