I don't know - I agree with Pete - LOTW is fine.  In fact, I'll go
one step further - I PREFER LOTW.  Why?  QSL cards are clutter - I
have more than enough clutter.  I look at inbound cards long enough to
log them into my PC, and I toss them in my desk - when I have had to
apply for something, I sort them for the needed award, and I'm done -
I'll probably NEVER look at them

That said, I send out a nice full color card that I have gotten
unsolicited complements back about.  If your going to send a card make
it NICE - but I prefer LOTW

73 de KG2V
Charlie

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom.  Don't ever count on having both
at once.
 --Lazarus Long