At 04:29 PM 05/17/2006, Jerry Keller wrote:
I've sent a card to Peter ZD7FT twice now using his QRZ.COM address, and twice it's been returned to me... (intact, including GS) ... stamped "Insuifficient address".  I was going to try again, this time sending it "VIA UK" but thought I'd ask for opinions first.  Anyone had any luck?

From my experience, I'd use the following format:

Peter Constantine
PO. Box 33

ST. HELENA ISLAND
STHL-1ZZ
SOUTH ATLANTIC OCEAN

Every one I've sent like that has been delivered and I've gotten return cards. Who stamped insufficient address, incidentally? If the USPS, someone needs to give their heads a shake. If Royal Mail, I'd be somewhat surprised.

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT