From: Tom Wylie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ragnar Otterstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Charles Harpole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; dx-chat@njdxa.org
Sent: Monday, 30 October, 2006 3:09:09 PM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] EU RF mass

I absolutely agree.   I spent some time trying to call XX9 and DU
amongst others on 40m ssb at the weekend to no avail.   A couple of time
I thought the XX9 had come back to me but a German station just kept
calling and calling timing his calls to prevent me from making the QSO
which was possible even in the QRM.   I asked the german why he was
calling but he said he couldn't hear the XX9 for the QRM - D'oh.    But
I did work HS0 and a solitary JA.

Tom
GM4FDM
(GM2T)