There will be no online log for VU7MY due to internet issues.

Don
N1DG
VU7RG pilot

At 03:08 PM 1/19/2007, you wrote:
Does anyone know if the on line log for VU7MY Minicoy Island is working? I thought I had read somewhere that they have internet problems on the island and wouldn't be able to up-load logs but I see there is an on line log on the VU7RG page? I~ had a QSO with Bharathi yesterday but my call isn't in the data base yet so was wondering if they are using it.

73
Mike Giddings G3XLB

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

N1DG--Licensed since 1962
EX-WB2DND, A61AD (GUEST OP, QSL MGR), A52DG, /KH9, /BV, /VS6, /4X, /9V
Pilot:  VU7RG, 3Y0X, VK9ML, D68C, VK0IR, K8XP/KH9, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, ZL9CI
Webmaster: K5K, A52A, VK0IR, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, WB2DND/KH9, BQ9P, ZL9CI
QSL Manager:  A61AD, A61AO, A61X, A61AQ, KH7Z
Member:  FOC, ARRL, DDXA, YCCC
DON GREENBAUM
DUXBURY, MA, USA
AIM:  aurumtel