From: mike giddings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: DX-Chat <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Saturday, 20 January, 2007 1:38:40 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] VU7MY

Does anyone know if the on line log for VU7MY  Minicoy Island is working? I
thought I had read somewhere that they have internet problems on the island and
wouldn't be able to up-load logs but I see there is an on line log on the VU7RG
page? I~ had a QSO with Bharathi yesterday but my call isn't in the data base
yet so was wondering if they are using it.

  73
  Mike Giddings G3XLB

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.