Charles, I believe that Swan Is belongs to the US., and the correct prefix is KH8/S. Anyone have anything different?

As for 73, it goes way back to the days of predominantly CW. 73 is/was an on the air exchange at the end of a CW QSO and means "best regards", and it chaps my grouchy old fanny when people write 73's. 73 is already plural, and by adding 's to it, it translates to best regardses. Just another Amateur Radio tradition being polluted and lost.

73,
Mike, W5UC