You have it right Bernie.

Gerry VE6LB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 8:15 AM
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] Delete button

No Charlie over 1000 DXers should not have to hit the delete key just
because someone posts something that should not have been posted to the DX
Chat reflector.  Stay on topic or post somewhere else.  It is that simple!
And what ever you do don't bash my country or my President.  There are
plenty of other sites on the Internet for that hostility.

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
         - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html