Sorry for the OT post, but if one of our UK members (especially one living
in or near London) could spare a few moments and contact me directly, I need
some help tracking down my brother's phone number.  (Caller ID doesn't
record overseas numbers)

Seems that when the boss transcribed it into the latest address book, she
somehow truncated it to match US numbers.  So either we're missing a digit
or two, or he changed it recently... and I'm having no luck with the on-line
directories finding it.

Thanks!

73, ron w3wn